Monday, October 19, 2009

Contest!

I have started creating a line I like to call "Heads or Tales". Each of these pieces are two sided and a Little naughty. You can wear either side "out" depending on your mood.

EXAMPLES:
Side 1: That is SO Amazing
Side 2: Get Your Head Outta Your Ass

Side 1: Gutsy
Side 2: Bitch

Side 1: Breath in Peace
Side 2: Screw War

Side 1: Make it Happen
Side 2: Get the F*ck out of your own way

And so on....

To launch this new line I've created a contest! Send your ORIGINAL quotes to artharpy (at) gmail.com and I'll select my favorite 5 to be voted on by the masses. I'll be taking entries until Sunday October 25th at 11:59pm.

What do you win? Well your quote on a Necklace or Key chain Custom Made by The ArtHarpy of course!

(The Fine Print...I reserve the right to change the rules if someone is a jerk as well as use your quotes without further compensation. By submitting them to this contest you release me to use the quotes in future contests and on jewelry if I so choose. This contest is for fun. If you don't win the grand prize, you can always order a custom piece with your quote on it.)

1 comment:

Regina said...

he he, they are ALL awesome, but I like the forth one the best.

p.s. Found you through artfest yahoo group.